What is Awakening? What is Ascension?
These are terms which are bandied around and for many of us we think they're nonsense, describing some abstract hippy thing. But they are in fact real parts of ordinary, natural life. Quite simply Ascension and the Awakening process is a natural process that occurs in our bodies, our minds and our spirits. It's a type of growing up. More technically, it is the movement of chi [or qi, or kundalini] energy as it purifies through each one of our chakras, eventually finding it's way out the top of our heads, or crown chakras, connecting us to Source with a new improved super-connection. You could also see it as a software upgrade, for that is exactly what it is.
During my childhood I was raised in a religious tradition as a Mormon. Now as an adult I look back at all the valuable things that religion taught me, and I can see the wisdom and the merit in it. But as a young adult my perception of this religion was that it was overly masculine & patriarchal, and coupled with my marriage into a family of scientists, my spirituality slipped entirely away. I eventually only believed in the material world. That is, until my Awakening.
Now I look back on both my religio-spiritual and scientific-materialist experiences as being invaluable to the outcome which is the final me; both have been reference points during my Awakening as I compare and tarry up the information from both 'sides', if you will, to where I am, in the middle.
Part of my Awakening has been completely physical. As I was able to feel and hear with an increasing ability the electromagnetic fields of objects in my environment, such as mobile phones, wifi routers and other electrical appliances, I was forced to find out more about these fields and what they are. So due to my beliefs [or disbeliefs] I had to relearn everything spiritual through the very pragmatic prism of science. Here are some of my favourite websites, each of which produced an Aha! moment...
- Cleve Backster was the scientist and polygraph expert who proved in the lab that plants and all living cells communicate with each other
- Dan Winter Fractals, DNA and The Golden Ratio; a Must-watch documenting the electrical fields and frequencies generated by emotions.
- The HeartMath Institute have been studying the electromagnetic field of the heart for many years and have shown it's primacy over the brain
- Water has a Memory research from the Aerospace Institute of Stuttgart
- Reading the NDE of Howard Storm helped me learn what we are meant to be doing here on Earth
- Learning about Angelic involvement in our lives from people who can physically see Angels with their eyes: Lorna Byrne, Howard Storm [scroll down this page] and Jonas Elrod
- Understanding that the human body [and in fact all life on earth] is affected by planetary influences and cycles is important
- Learning about the existence of the World Grid and reading all the work of New Zealand pilot Bruce Cathie
- The work of healer John Chang as documented in the book The Magus of Java and << this >> documentary
- Eating Raw for a year got me on the right path to healing my physical body; Learning about the ethical consumption of food through The Ethics of What We Eat
- The peizo and pyro-electric properties of human and animal bone and tendon was a huge discovery which I explain myself here
- Crystalline properties of the human body with Gabriel Cousens
- Hans Jenny and Cymatics taught me how vibration affects the physical world of matter;
- Thusly the power of vibration on our physical bodies through the medium of water as discovered by Dr Masaru Emoto and in this experiment
- And of course the work of brilliant Louise Hay who demonstrated in her practice the power of positive affirmations on illnesses and healing our bodies
- This fascinating audio book of Gregg Braden's The Divine Matrix explains so many mysteries of the world around us
- Interconnecting influences of all living things through the Earth's electromagnetic field show us the importance of natural fields and frequencies
- Permaculture; my heroes Bill Mollison and the astounding Geoff Lawton
- Living in Community and communicating with Nature spirits and the elementals at Findhorn and other Ecovillages
- Touching base with learning centres such as Esalen Institute and Auroville
- Enjoying that sense of community, which some may receive their first taste of, at music festivals such as Burning Man, Glastonbury and Shambala
- What he said: Hans Wilhelm is a genius at explaining things.
- << The Blissful Truth >>