What is Awakening? What is Ascension?
These are terms which are bandied around and for many of us we think they're nonsense, describing some abstract hippy thing. But they are in fact real parts of ordinary, natural life. Quite simply Ascension and the Awakening process is a natural process that occurs in our bodies, our minds and our spirits. It's a type of growing up. More technically, it is the movement of chi [or qi, or kundalini shakti] energy as it purifies through each one of our chakras, eventually finding it's way out the top of our heads, or crown chakras, connecting us to Source with a new improved super-connection. You could also see it as a software upgrade, for that is exactly what it is.
The short version is Awakening is about our Return to Earth ... in all aspects of our life. The more natural your life, the more appreciative of Mother Nature and all she provides, the more you will Awaken. If you love the socks off the plants, the insects, the flowers, the fungi, the animals, the little children, the mothers, the fathers, the cycle of life, the sun, the moon and the stars, then you are well on your way!
During my childhood I was raised in a religious tradition as a Mormon. Although even as a young person I could see the benefits of that religion and indeed "feel the spirit," my perception of it was also that it was also very patriarchal, and coupled with my marriage into a family of scientists, my spirituality slipped entirely away. I eventually only believed in the material world. That is, until my Awakening.
Now I look back on both my religio-spiritual and scientific-materialist experiences as being invaluable to the outcome which is the final me; both have been reference points during my Awakening as I compare and tarry up the information from both 'sides', if you will, to where I am, in the middle.
Part of my Awakening has been completely physical. As I was able to feel and hear with an increasing ability the electromagnetic fields of objects in my environment, such as mobile phones, wifi routers and other electrical appliances, I was forced to find out more about these fields and what they are. So due to my beliefs [or disbeliefs] I had to relearn everything spiritual through the very pragmatic prism of science.
Re-reading the Bible made it clear to me that much of what is written in the Bible is scientific; for example the Arc of the Covenant is clearly an electrical capacitor, a kind of giant telephone to call God. There's a whole bit about resonance and the Walls of Jericho. Clearly aliens and giants are referenced as well... I figured it out just be reading it, as did Erich Von Daniken.
A huge amount can be learned about healing by re-reading the New Testament. So that's a good start and where I would begin.
Below is merely a starters pack. There are many great docos on Youtube, particularly about geometry and consciousness. Here are some of my favourite websites, each of which produced an Aha! moment...
- You can really go down the rabbit hole at Ellie's great website Crystalinks... her site is very comprehensive as she's been at it for a long time. It was here I first learnt about pictures of helicopters and Ufo's inside the pyramids for example!
- The Sri Yantra ...
- Cleve Backster was the scientist and polygraph expert who proved in the lab that plants and all living cells communicate with each other
- Benoit Mandlebrot and the fractal nature of reality
- The HeartMath Institute have been studying the electromagnetic field of the heart for many years and have shown it's primacy over the brain
- Water has a Memory research from the Aerospace Institute of Stuttgart
- Reading the NDE of Howard Storm helped me learn what we are meant to be doing here on Earth
- Learning about Angelic involvement in our lives from people who can physically see Angels with their eyes: Lorna Byrne, Howard Storm [scroll down this page] and Jonas Elrod
- Understanding that the human body [and in fact all life on earth] is affected by planetary influences and cycles is important
- Learning about the existence of the World Grid
- He figured it out! Reading all the work of brilliant New Zealand pilot Bruce Cathie
- The work of healer John Chang as documented in the book The Magus of Java and << this >> documentary
- Drawing closer to the Divine Feminine through the messages from Holy Mother Mary at Medjugorje brought me back to spirituality and closer to Jesus
- Eating Raw for a year got me on the right path to healing my physical body; Learning about the ethical consumption of food through The Ethics of What We Eat
- The peizo and pyro-electric properties of human and animal bone and tendon was a huge discovery which I explain myself here
- Crystalline properties of the human body with Dr. Gabriel Cousens
- Hans Jenny and Cymatics taught me how vibration affects the physical world of matter;
- Thusly the power of vibration on our physical bodies through the medium of water as discovered by Dr Masaru Emoto and in this experiment
- And of course the work of brilliant Louise Hay who demonstrated in her practice the power of positive affirmations on illnesses and healing our bodies
- This fascinating audio book of Gregg Braden's The Divine Matrix explains so many mysteries of the world around us
- Interconnecting influences of all living things through the Earth's electromagnetic field show us the importance of natural fields and frequencies
- Permaculture; my heroes Bill Mollison and the astounding Geoff Lawton
- Living in Community and communicating with Nature spirits and the elementals at Findhorn and other Ecovillages
- Touching base with learning centres such as Esalen Institute and Auroville
- Enjoying that sense of community, which some may receive their first taste of, at music festivals such as Burning Man, Glastonbury and Shambala
- What he said: Hans Wilhelm is a genius at explaining things.
- Pay attention to Coincidences... they are a matrix-wormhole into your ideal life
- << The Blissful Truth >>